What does the cardiologist need to know about SGLT2 inhibitors?
Monday July 13, 2020: 7:00PM – 8:30 PM CST (GMT +8)
PROF. JOHN MCMURRAY
DR. AVIVIT CAHN
DR. MIKHAIL KOSIBOROD
Chair: John McMurray
- Welcome – Stefan Anker
- IWhat is there to know about SGLT2 inhibition? – Mikhail Kosiborod, John McMurray
- How should we use SGLT2 inhibitors in HFrEF? – Avivit Cahn, Mikhail Kosiborod, John McMurray
- Revisit or enhance awareness of historical data demonstrating the efficacy of SGLT2 inhibitors with regards to HF outcomes in T2D populations
- Explore the recent emergence of the SGLT2 inhibitor class in non-diabetes HF populations and the clinical effects of dapagliflozin across a broad range of patients with HFrEF from the DAPA-HF trial
- Strengthen understanding of how to use SGLT2 inhibitors safely and effectively in HFrEF and within the context of existing therapies in the HFrEF landscape
Organised by the University of Glasgow. Funded by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.