- Expert opinion and discussions from +40 international heart failure experts
- +10 sessions covering the latest HF scientific information and education*
- Have your questions answered live in the Meet the Expert sessions
- Live streams designed for a global audience: 3 daily broadcasts at
- 5:30-8:45pm CST (UTC+8) – Beijing Time
- 5:30-8:45pm EEST (UTC+3) – Athens Time
- 5:30-8:45pm EST (UTC -4) – New York Time
daily sessions in three time zones.
UNMET MEDICAL NEEDS
Heart failure is a major public health problem facing millions of patients worldwide. It represents an ever-increasing burden for healthcare systems, patients and healthcare professionals. Care for heart failure patients requires constant education and up-to-date information.
MOVING FORWARD IN SCIENCE
The health outcomes of heart failure patients depend upon the implementation of best care approaches and evidence-based management strategies. e-SPACE Heart Failure 2021 strives to share the latest scientific information with the global medical community.
ACCREDITED RESOURCE CENTER
You will be able to access the latest information on heart failure via a dedicated secure online platform, live and on-demand.